*repost from my fb note
Dedicate to my dear husband who is now celebrating his 32nd birthday
Thanks to u my dear Beb,
Fourteen years ago I met u… there were so many problems we faced together….
At that time my life was getting so hard (when my father passed away)….
u always with me in my up and DOWN ….You make it easier when life gets hard …..
U the most patient guy I ever knew…
u know that I’m very stubborn,but u always agreeable. U also my number 1 motivator…
U always have a good opinion (smart solution) when I have problem in my life and work (especially in my work problems)….
And make sure that I’m on the right way of direction.
Thanks to permit me to be a working mommy. ( sometimes men are hard to give their permission on it), ill try to be a good wife and a good mom for ur kids.
It’s so nice to have not only a lovely husband but also a partner to argue and debate….
U’re like a “walking dictionary" u always has an answer when I ask u a question. And I’m really proud of this.
And big thanks to ur sacrifice to leave ur career in that town (AND OF COURSE UR LIFE THERE) to move here to be closer to me,
and it makes u to start ur career here from a new beginning. THANKYOU SO MUCH. I really appreciate it. and I always try to remember it when we are in “fight” so it can make me cooling down. Hahahhaha… ( ashamed on me…..)
I keep u with me in my heart. Love u so much Beb.
Im lucky Im in love with my best friend.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar